When I entered the room every one was stuck to the TV. I said
“Assalam O Alaikum” and moved to the fridge, as my reason to
enter the room was to drink some water. I took the bottle from fridge
& glass and set by my mother. I filled the glass & saw towards the
TV. The scene was some thing like that:
A lady with her beautiful daughter ran into a hospital towards the
emergency ward, where other family members were waiting. She
had a little scene there (I’m skipping extra talking part so I could get
to the point). She asked her mom to look after her daughter for a
little, I’ll be back in an hour and she walked towards the exiting
door. For a couple of seconds her daughter remain calm in the room
but suddenly, just like a lost sparrow at eve, she wandered around
and when couldn’t see her mom. She get out of her grandma’s grip
and ran outside. Her grand mother ran after her to stop her & was
yelling “Stop! Stop! ”.But the little girl moved out of the room &
was yelling like her grandma, but instead, “Mama! Mama! ”. She
crossed unknown persons, ran into some while running. She could
have been lost there, could hurt herself or something like bad could
happen. She didn’t consider that she could be lost. What if she had
to come back to her family back there? She didn’t think any of these
problems but continued running.
This was the Scene I saw & started thinking that what If we all
become like this little angel? What if we all have that clear & clean
vision? What if we all get that much strong approach & vision?
We all must be like her in chasing our dreams, searching for the best
& better. We must also not look behind what we are leaving behind
and just follow/Chase our dream. We must rid of the idea that we
might lost & only seize each & every opportunity as the Sole Chance. The only thing
under our consideration should be our dream. Yes there will be hurdles.
Yes there will be voices & forces from past, asking you to stick to them.
But you must be strong enough to let all that behind.
Ouch!!!! (My mother elbowed me) & said “Aren’t you gonna drink
water? I need glass”.
Here I’m back in reality again, drinking water…….
No comments:
Post a Comment