Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stepping through the Door



It was a long day, i get inside my bed to sleep. From many days I was thinking of writing but couldn't write. Actually the problem was
I couldn't decide what to write I had no topic in mind. But today i picked up the pen & my book to write something. I found an empty
Page inside my book. Then i thought from where this page came from, here is the story:


I am doing graduation. Teachers give many assignments for home work but i rarely do the work. I just take assignment
from any fellow and make a copy of it, or some time i convince anyone to write my assignment for me (thanks to everyone). It was Monday, sir
gave the assignment & said it shall be submitted next Monday. Time passed on & comes the Monday. Everyone was copying, arranging,
collecting the assignment and I was as relax as i could be. Sir didn't came that day & left a message that submit it tomorrow. I asked
one of my friend to give me his assignment I'll copy it & bring it tomorrow, i don't know why did I even thought of it, but yet i did.
In the eve, it was a burden on me to write 4 to 5 pages I asked my sister to copy paste the assignment & i got busy in my works. I returned
after some tie she was still writing & that was nearly end. I stood there. She said it is completed there is one page left free what shall
i do of it? (As she knew i was very greedy in my page usage approach)
I said leave it but she insisted & tore off the page by saying:
"No, it would be worthy" and placed it my book.

Yes, this is the page in my hand now. This all happened nearly 10 days ago. I opened my book today and found that page & I'm using it
to write my first thought. Not only this page showed his worth but also gave me the first topic & opened the door for me. What i was actually
looking for few months that what shall i write, this single page held my hand & helped me jump the hurdle I was afraid of. So the bottom line
is things show there worth out & help you too.

This is my first Article, I'm really happy to write it at last. I'll be writing and sharing such thoughts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment