Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Assalam O Alikum, I’m Muhammad Talha from Bahawalpur, Pakistan. This is my blog regarding my articles.

What this blog will cover?

I’ll share with you on this blog my thoughts about my life & interesting phenomena I go through my life, and various other creative writing of mine. I think sharing of knowledge will increase mine too.

My theory?

I think of “Pen” as the soul ruler of the world & world as a Book. You write every page of your life with your Pen & create your own world. It now depends on you what you choose to write on your book. So the significance of Pen can’t be denied in your world. I took it as a point & started writing. And by this platform I’ll share my world with you.

Do share your thoughts, suggestions & ideas with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment